Thursday, March 11, 2010

-- THE URBAN HOSTESS IS MOVING! --

Thats's right...I am thrilled to announce that I am now part of the Tribune's ChicagoNow group of blogs under the Life & Style Category!

The new address is:

http://chicagonow.com/theurbanhostess

For my returning readers, please continue to check in for new ideas. I will regularly add new entries; and will also be adding some fun new features. New readers, WELCOME! I hope that my decorating, entertaining and food/drink ideas are a great resource to you. In order to continue supporting this blog please forward it to any friends/family members you think might enjoy it as well!

Also, if you have any new ideas/suggestions on postings you would like to see (or even need some design advice), please email me at theurbanhostess@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin