Tuesday, September 1, 2009

-- Salud! --


Entertaining is fun but you don't want to be stuck serving drinks or cooking when your guests are there. Its great to create a designated 'bar/drink' area where people can mix up their favorite cocktails and or pour a signature drink you created for the event. This can be a permanent spot or a temporary table with all the bar essentials. Personally I wanted something I could use all the time, that was easy to clean and did not require much set-up. I found some inexpensive shelves at Target that matched my cabinets so I used them for wine glasses and goblets, added a couple of puck lights, a wine fridge and a serving tray (I actually used a large round hanging mirror) to hold all the basics: ice, wine opener, limes, bottles, etc. Needless to say, this is a popular spot at any gathering.




Blog Widget by LinkWithin